CEO of Manners in Momentum
Nearly 20 years of International Protocol and Business Etiquette training for adults, 5 years offering modern, fun, and relevant etiquette training for children, teens and young adults. One-on-one coaching, one day seminars, 4 - 8 week programs, and specialty programs are designed to teach children through adults the proper way to participate in and contribute to their communities.
Manners in Momentum offers:
- Etiquette for Children, Pre-Teens, Teens & Adults
- Communications & Public Speaking Skills
- Business Etiquette & Customer Service Training
- Leadership Training for Executives and Managers
- Poise with a Purpose/Image Consulting
- Interview Skills Training
- Emotional Intelligence Training
"Your are as great as you give yourself permission to be."
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“Ms. Astania was the most amazing and most knowledgeable person I've ever known. Her teachings and lessons were very effective and I know I'll never forget what she taught me and how amazing of a person she is. She never lets anyone feel that they're missing out and very good at interacting with the students.”
— Hi'ilani PachecoJunior King Kamehameha High School