CEO of Manners in Momentum
Astania has nearly 20 years of International Protocol and Business Etiquette training for adults, 5 years offering modern, fun, and relevant etiquette training for children, teens and young adults. One-on-one coaching, one day seminars, and specialty programs are designed to teach children through adults the proper way to participate in and contribute to their communities.
- Business Etiquette
- International Protocol (studies on USA mainland, Hawaiian and Japanese Culture)
- Communications and Adult Life Skills
- Children, Teen, and Adult Etiquette
Manners in Momentum offers:
- Etiquette for Children, Pre-Teens, Teens & Adults
- Communications & Public Speaking Skills
- Business Etiquette & Customer Service Training
- Leadership Training for Executives and Managers
- Poise with a Purpose/Image Consulting
- Interview Skills Training for Prep-Schools and Pageantry
- Emotional Intelligence Training
"I follow the Righteous path, go easy on myself,
and honor others by sharing all good fortune that I have."
"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one."
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"Participating in Astania Caputo's leadership training has brought new light to my personality in a short time span of three months. I have learned much about myself, even things that I was not comfortable learning. I am from the old school and was taught to always find fault and thus put forth a negative approach into correcting problems. I am beginning to look for what is right and how to turn a negative situation into a positive opportunity. I have learned how to assess a situation and how to respond in a more collaborative style. Her Manners In Momentum provides a definite value and I would recommend this to all leaders who are trying to change their culture within their organization.
— Kyle S. Kawano, VP & GM Suisan Company Limited